Everyone,
  It looks as though the issues mentioned yesterday have been solved for
0.3.0. I apologize for being the long pole in addressing these issues in a
release that has seen some great work by a great group of contributors.

  A new ticket was created in response to an issue that helped expose
MINIFICPP-293 [0]. A fix for that ticket, MINIFICPP-308 [2], has been
submitted and is ready for review. I will try and go through the PR later
this evening or early tomorrow morning before a flight and merge it. That
will close out the release, unless anyone objects.

  I'm unavailable the next few days ( and will be in an isolated area
without internet) so the plan is to to tag and release Monday afternoon or
Tuesday morning, unless the release is needed sooner.

 Thanks,
 Marc
  [0]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFICPP-293
  [1]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFICPP-309