Great news!  So for the first time in a long time we now have
travis-ci builds passing!

I incorporated Dustin's PR which changed to the -Ddir-only instead of
-P, added Andre's idea of dropping the -quiet flag, and dropped the
number of builds in the config to a single parallel build with contrib
check now that we're seeing those pass with rat/checkstyle.

https://travis-ci.org/apache/nifi/builds/311660398

A couple failed due to test failures and I filed JIRAs to convert
these into integration tests or resolve.
 -https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4660,

One actually finished as you can see in its raw log but travis seems
to have gotten confused.

Two passed completely.  I think to reduce strain on Travis-CI
infrastructure we should drop two of the environments.

Current it is in .travis.yml

env:
  - USER_LANGUAGE=en USER_REGION=US'
  - USER_LANGUAGE=fr USER_REGION=FR'
  - USER_LANGUAGE=ja USER_REGION=JP'
  - USER_LANGUAGE=pt USER_REGION=BR'
  - USER_LANGUAGE=default USER_REGION=default

I think we should drop it to

env:
  - USER_LANGUAGE=en USER_REGION=US'
  - USER_LANGUAGE=fr USER_REGION=FR'
  - USER_LANGUAGE=ja USER_REGION=JP'

If no objections i'll do that soon.  But, good news is the builds are
coming back to life on Travis-CI and will help streamline review
cycles again!

Thanks