Hi I have followed   pierrevillard
<https://pierrevillard.com/2017/02/23/listfetch-pattern-and-remote-process-group-in-apache-nifi/comment-page-1/#comment-1188>

blog  to  move files from sftp to hdfs.

I have facing problem in my current workflow which is running on clustered
NiFi. My workflow is LISTSFTP(on
PrimaryNode)->GETSFTP->PUTHDFS->CREATE_HIVE_EXTERNAL_TABLE(on PrimaryNode)->
INSERT_INTO_MANAGED_TABLE(on PrimaryNode) . Everything is fine until
PUTHDFS. But I have facing problem in creating the external table in hive,
as I need to wait all PUTHDFS processes ( which are spanned across cluster)
have completed before triggering external table processor. How can I achieve
this?

Whether wait and notify processes can resolve this issue or else I need to
implement using RPG?