Looks like the work for the initial docs has wrapped up and we are in
a good place to kick out an RC.

I'll start pulling things together and should be able to get something
out tomorrow.

Pierre,

I created a JIRA [1] to capture an improvement for the scenario you
described with the nested process groups.

As you said, I think most of the other stuff has been captured in
JIRA's created by Joe P.

Thanks,

Bryan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFIREG-86