Hi,

I’m working on a custom processor and want to utilize NiFi’s SSLContextService.

In my build.gradle dependencies section, I’ve included:
  compile "org.apache.nifi:nifi-ssl-context-service-api:$nifiVersion"

and in my code I’ve created the property descriptor with
.identifiesControllerService(SSLContextService.class)

When I’m configuring the processor, I noticed that the property on the
processor says that it “Requires Controller Service: SSLContextService from
my-custom-nar”. When I create a StandardSSLContextService from the default
org.apache.nifi bundle, it doesn’t show up in the processor’s list (as expected
based on that info message).

I tried bringing in “nifi-ssl-context-service” and now I have two versions of
StandardSSLContextService in the controller service list (one from the
org.apache.nifi bundle and the other from my-custom-nar bundle). Is this how I
should be doing something like this or is there a better way for me to use
Controller Services across bundles and avoid having duplicates in that list?

Notice - Confidential Information The information in this communication and any
attachments is strictly confidential and intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of the
information contained in this communication and/or any attachment is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please first
notify the sender immediately and then delete this communication from all data
storage devices and destroy all hard copies.