Team,

The NiFi convenience binary (tar.gz/zip) size has grown to 1.1GB now
in the latest release.  Apache infra expanded it to 1.6GB allowance
for us but has stated this is the last time.

We need consider:
1) removing old nars/less commonly used nars/or particularly massive
nars from the assembly we distribute by default.  Folks can still use
these things if they want just not from our convenience binary
2) collapsing nars with highly repeating deps
3) Getting the extension registry baked into the Flow Registry then
moving to separate releases for extension bundles.  The main release
then would be just the NiFi framework.

Any other ideas ?

I'll plan to start identifying candiates for removal soon.

Thanks
Joe