Thanks Andy,

This looks a great first step.   It would be nice to have a builder pattern
and the ability to download the "executable" from a nexus or the local
filesystem like embedded elastic, but perhaps that might be better in some
third party library.

https://github.com/allegro/embedded-elasticsearch

-Vincent