Hi
I am trying to create a processor that is partially based on the
UpdateAttribute processor 0.7.3.I have cloned the UpdateAttribute source,
renamed the processor and I have started by trying to amend the Advanced
configuration UI. I have found that I can change labels for fields in the
Advanced configuration UI in WEB-INF/jsp/worksheet.jsp, and these are reflected
in the Advanced UI after a reload.
However any changes that I make in webapp/js/application.js, such as changing
the label on the Rule FIlter button never gets picked up and displayed in the
UI.I have unpacked the war file and the application.js looks exactly as I have
edited it.
When I build the new processor  nar I am using mvn clean install, I am seeing
no errors, also when NiFi loads there are no errors or warnings.Is there a
developers guide for creating this type of UI in processors, or can someone
help and tell me why my changes are not being picked up?
Many thanksDave