On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Mike
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
project. We greatly appreciate all of Mike's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
in the project.

Mike has been contributing to the project for quite a while, contributing
features such as  enhancements to MongoDB and HBase processors as well as
things like improvements to Expression Language and LookupService. I'm sure
many of you have interacted with Mike on the mailing lists where he has
been giving great input on both the project and community. We also
appreciate his work reviewing and providing feedback on new contributions.

Welcome and congratulations!
Tony