I had a chance to attempt a question raised on stackoverflow regarding
moving data from SQL Server to MySQL using NiFi. The user is using
GenerateTableFetch to read data from SQL Server and then try to use LOAD
DATA command in ExecuteSQL but this involves writing the read SQL Server
data to filesystem and then load it, which is a performance hit, I
suggested the user to try PutDatabaseRecord but I have never tried the
approach myself and going by the docs, I think it won't show any
performance benefit than LOAD DATA because the former reads from file and
inserts at a high speed while the latter reads content and parses it
according to the configured Record Reader and insert the rows as a single
batch. Confused, I wanted to get the community's opinion/thoughts on this.
Please attempt the questions, if you have better suggestions.

Links:

   -

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49400447/bulk-load-sql-server-data-into-mysql-apache-nifi?noredirect=1#comment85843021_49400447
   -