Been a while since I've done anything with SOAP, but the way I remember it
is it's just a POST operation with a XML payload at the end of the day. If
you have configured the endpoint properly in the processor's URL property
and set it to do a POST, the *flowfile content* should be where you put the
SOAP request body. In the example of SO, it looked like you were using a
dynamic property to store the soap:Envelope segment, and I don't think
that's going to work. Let me know if you make any progress with the method
I suggested.

Mike