I ran into the second error today after wiping my m2 directory and running
a parallel build skipping tests. Looking at the maven pom, I believe it is
because "nifi-slack-processors" has a test dependency on
"nifi-standard-processors".
If you build the "nifi-standard-processors" first, it should fix the error.

Joe

--
*Joe Percivall*
linkedin.com/in/Percivall