Hi Ben,

Since the flow file repository contains the information of the flow files
currently being processed by NiFi, you don't want to limit that repository
in size since it would prevent the workflows to create new flow files.

Besides this repository is very lightweight, I'm not sure it'd need to be
limited in size.
Do you have a specific use case in mind?

Pierre