@Joe @Matt

This is kinda related to the point that Joe made in the graph DB thread
about provenance. My thought here was that we need some standards on
enriching the metadata about what was fetched so that no matter how you
store the provenance, you can find some way to query it for questions like
when a data set was loaded into NiFi, how many records went through a
terminating processor, etc. IMO this could help batch-oriented
organizations feel more at ease with something stream-oriented like NiFi.