Hi gang,

I have started receiving this error after perhaps 24 hours of run time. The
first queue in our flow has a very large backlog by the time this error
arrives. What is odd is that the incoming message rate is fairly constant
at all times and while I am watching NiFi during the day, we never have any
backlogs. So this leads me to believe that the backlog is a symptom of NiFi
slowing itself down, not the cause of the problem. I am using 4 threads per
processor for our main flow to handle the throughput.

Any ideas what causes this to happen and how I can fix it?

TIA,
Phil