Good timing as we're close to ready for a first nifi-fds release.

I would definitely favor us keeping the 'nifi-fds' naming as that means I
dont have to change a bunch of code so Apache NiFi Flow Design System does
that just fine. I will take care of updating the readme and other areas we
need to change but we can keep the repo as-is with this.

The descriptive name is better, generic, and consistent with some of the
discuss thread feedback a while back anyway.

I'll wait to kick off the release for the outcome of this discussion and
vote.

I'm +1 on this.

Thanks