Team I need to know the implementation of basic authentication with HTTPS as
well.

Brajendra Mishra
Persistent Systems Ltd.

From: Brajendra Mishra <brajendra_mis...@persistent.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:22 PM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: How to run NiFi on HTTPS

Hi Team,

I have used tlstoolkit to create required files (nifi.properties, keystore and
truststore files) to run NiFi on HTTPS.
I also configured successfully and ran the NiFi service correctly which show it
is running on Https protocol.
But once I tried to see its UI I am facing following error on all browsers (IE,
Firefox and Chrome):

"Secure Connection Failed - An error occurred during a connection to
localhost:9090. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption
algorithm(s). Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP"

[cid:image001.png@01D3F1F9.9EC1D450]

Could you please let me know how can I see NiFi UI in this case? I have already
tried all possible options (spread on internet) to get rid this issue on
browsers but no luc

Brajendra Mishra
Persistent Systems Ltd.

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems