Mark
Thanks for the link, I have downloaded the code from Github, it will be a good
basis to start with.
Many thanksDave

    On Saturday, 26 May 2018, 20:22, Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Dave,

I do have a branch in Github with the work that I had done:
https://github.com/apache/nifi/tree/NIFI-818
To be perfectly honest, though, I have absolutely no idea what state the code
is in, if it's been tested, etc.
But you're welcome to take it and run with it, if you'd like.

Thanks
-Mark

On May 26, 2018, at 12:05 PM, davidrsmith
<davidrsm...@btinternet.com.INVALID<mailto:davidrsm...@btinternet.com.INVALID>>
wrote:

Hi

A team at work has a need to interface with accumulo, has anyone tried this, I
know a while ago Mark Payne raised nifi jira ticket 818 but as far as I am
aware this was never completed.
I would be grateful if anyone can help or point me in the direction of Mark's
code that will give us a start.

Many thanks
Dave

Sent from Samsung tablet