From: Bryan Bende [mailto:bbe...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 12:50 AM
To: us...@nifi.apache.org
Cc: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: TCP Connection Limit Error

Hello,

There is a counter that is incremented when a connection is opened, and
decremented when it is closed. When this counter exceeds the number configured
in the processor, then it rejects the connection with the message you are
seeing. Since you have the max connections set to 1000, there must be over 1000
connections being opened.

You could probably use something like nestat or some other networking
monitoring utility to see what connections are open. Also may want to look into
whatever the source of the connections is to see how it is opening and closing
connections.

Thanks,

Bryan

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 3:07 PM Rajesh Biswas <rajesh.bis...@bridgera.com>