Hi Mike,

Be careful of the findbugs annotations.  While there are other projects
that are indeed ALv2, it appears the canonical repo has this as LGPL [2].
Not sure if this is needed, but could be complicating in terms of the
binary assemblies we would create.

There is a cleanroom implementation [1], but not sure how this would fit
into the intent of what you are trying to do.

Could you share some context of how you would be incorporating that source
and/or library?  Be sure to also consider all dependencies any target
library would be incorporating.

[1] https://github.com/stephenc/findbugs-annotations
[2]
https://github.com/findbugsproject/findbugs/tree/master/findbugs/src/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/annotations