I have the following configuration property in a new processor, PutGridFS:

    static final AllowableValue NO_UNIQUE   = new AllowableValue("none",
"None", "No uniqueness will be enforced.");
    static final AllowableValue UNIQUE_NAME = new AllowableValue("name",
"Name", "Only the filename must " +
            "be unique.");
    static final AllowableValue UNIQUE_HASH = new AllowableValue("hash",
"Hash", "Only the file hash must be " +
            "unique.");
    static final AllowableValue UNIQUE_BOTH = new AllowableValue("both",
"Both", "Both the filename and hash " +
            "must be unique.");

    static final PropertyDescriptor ENFORCE_UNIQUENESS = new
PropertyDescriptor.Builder()
        .name("putgridfs-enforce-uniqueness")
        .displayName("Enforce Uniqueness")
        .description("When enabled, this option will ensure that uniqueness
is enforced on the bucket. It will do so by creating a MongoDB index " +
                "that matches your selection. It should ideally be
configured once when the bucket is created for the first time because " +
                "it could take a long time to build on an existing bucket
wit a lot of data.")
        .allowableValues(NO_UNIQUE, UNIQUE_BOTH, UNIQUE_NAME, UNIQUE_HASH)
        .defaultValue(NO_UNIQUE.getValue())

.expressionLanguageSupported(ExpressionLanguageScope.VARIABLE_REGISTRY)
        .required(true)
        .addValidator(Validator.VALID)
        .build();

When I load the configuration dialog, it shows "None" in the Enforce
Uniqueness property. When I click to change it opens a free text dialog
with "none" as the entry instead of giving me a drop down.

Any ideas of what is going on here? It looks like a UI bug to me. I've
compared the descriptor to ones that still behave fine and cannot find any
differences.

Thanks,

Mike