Is this a correct assumption? I would think the only way would be to have a
cert server and have servers generate certs on initialization? We have our
NiFi cluster autoscaling so we'd need this server stood up versus manually
provisioning ahead of time. Are there any viable alternatives? And
regarding site-to-site visibility, is there a way to change the default so
when nodes join they can see ports, etc?