Team,

Redis has made some licensing changes to some of their
code/libraries/products/etc.. The details of this aren't fully clear
to me.

But, what i'm flagging is whenever we update or interact with our
Redis bundle we'll need to check for any licensing changes that might
impact us.  if what we leverage is using this new license it will
almost certainly be officially listed as Category-X.  If it doesn't
then we remain fine.

So, to all those Redis fans out there that use NiFi integration with
it - lets be careful.

We have a redis distributed cache service.  If that is impacted we
will likely have to remove it from our releases going forward.  again,
only IF impacted.