Pierre, Mark,
Although I agree it is possible to work it around with HTTP
(Post/Listen/Invoke), I still think that PUB/SUB for S2S (regardless it is
on the same cluster or different ones) worth discussion and implementation.
That would make implementation more natural and mature.

Pierre, don't give up :) Let's discuss more on ideas and have a design.
In addition, I believe that this idea should be combined with "Womhole
connections"
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Wormhole+Connections>
idea. So, that will give us full design for procedural development in NIFI.

Thoughts?
Ed.