Hi Fugui!

There is no need to restart the nodes. You should use a properly filled
authorizers.xml for the initial cluster nodes only. Then as you add new
nodes you should use an authorizers.xml that is "empty" meaning it has no
nodes and users in it, neither the initial admin defined in the policy and
user providers. If you do this the node will inherit authorizations
configuration from the existing nodes. The trick is, that then you have to
add the new node on the UI manually and grant read/write proxy permissions
for it as well.

Peter