Rajesh,

You’ll need to look at the following log files to see what the actual cause of
the issue is:

* $NIFI_HOME/logs/nifi-bootstrap.log
* $NIFI_HOME/logs/nifi-app.log

Please share those contents (redacting sensitive information if necessary) if
you need further help. The stacktrace should clearly explain the issue though,
so hopefully this solves your problem.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com