Hi,

The flow is like this,

MysqlCDC -> UpdateAttributes -> MergeContent -> (PutHDFS, PutGCS)

But we have around 250 schemas to pull data from, So with clustering setup,

MysqlCDC_schema1 -> RPG
MysqlCDC_schema2 -> RPG
MysqlCDC_schema3 -> RPG and so on

InputPort -> UpdateAttributes -> MergeContent -> (PutHDFS, PutGCS)

But MysqlCDC can run only in primary node in the cluster, I will end up
running all of input processors in single node. This can easily become
bottleneck with increasing number of schemas we have. Could you suggest me
any alternative approach to this problem.

On 2018/10/17 21:14:09, Mike Thomsen <m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > may have to build some kind of tooling on top of it to
monitor/provision>