Team,

I'm working on a controller service implementation (NIFI-5621) and I have
added new PropertyDescriptor to all the processors that would use this CS.
This is the first time I'm writing a CS implementation so I went through
the dev guide and implementation of other CS's across the NiFi project. The
problem is, when I built the bundle and when I try to configure a processor
with this new controller service, I'm getting "No controller service types
found that are applicable for this property." I have attached the picture
for reference. My code changes can be found at 7a31e122
<https://github.com/zenfenan/nifi/commit/7a31e122e5b32bc708924c06f06f3c10f4291765>

I know I'm missing something but where I'm missing, is something I don't
know. Any help would be appreciated.

-
Sivaprasanna