Andy,

that's a good question. I have to admit that I thought about it and then
saw that there is already an Authorizable for this scenario so I assumed
that part was already taken care of. So whoever has the permission to view
"access all policies" would also be able to use the API? Were you thinking
of something different?

Cheers,
Lars