Easiest route I think would be to borrow a bundle from the official code
base or a third party and import that as a skeleton into Eclipse. The Maven
support in 2018 is outstanding in IntelliJ, and can't imagine the case is
different with Eclipse. It's dead simple compared to try to work through
the build with some IDE-specific project system.

Mike