Mike,

Thanks for bringing that up. It's a good point that we need to keep in mind. As
mentioned,
the NAR Maven Plugin will be generating the info necessary and putting it into
the NAR. One
piece of information that it will gather is any Controller Service API's that
are provided by a given
implementation. So the registry will have this information. So the technical
details are not concerning.
We do, however, need to ensure that we provide a good User Experience for such
a thing. Perhaps
when you click to create a new Controller Service from a 'Configure' dialog we
should have a way to
jump to a 'remote registry browser' type of thing and download from there...