Hi,
Its not encoding issue. I am not able to figure out how to read Kafka key
itself.
eg.
Kafka key = {type: foo, meta: etc, etc }
Kafka message = {Avro Payload}

I want to use RouteOnAttribute processor based on type = foo or bar. For this
to happen, I need to extract value foo from Kafka.key to flow file.  Basically
I am not able to figure out how to read key and extract attributes from it from
Kafka message in nifi. Could you suggest me something here.

Thanks