Hi all,

I made a DocConverter to convert between different data formats
(XML,JSON,CSV,YAML). For those interested there is also a NiFi Processor:

https://github.com/assimbly/convertdataformat
https://github.com/assimbly/docconverter

I also wondered if there is a repository or list where to place
cummunity/custom NiFi processors. Where you provide things like:

        - Documentation
        - Link to code
        - Nar file

I only now about https://github.com/jfrazee/awesome-nifi where a lot of
custom processor are placed. But that is not actively maintained.

Would it be an idea to add a community repository where one could download
custom processors (or more exotic processor not part of default
distribution/core)
directly for the NiFI GUI (similar to for example Jenkins plugins)?

Raymond