Mike,

This looks useful to me as an offering, but also very complex and almost
abstracting an arbitrary DSL out. One of the patterns of NiFi has been the Unix
tool model of each component doing a single activity and separating
responsibilities between “black box” processors. This seems a bit complex to
add into core NiFi, but I think it would be great to offer from your repository
for users who could take advantage of it. Perhaps with the coming Extension
Registry, a component marketplace will emerge and it will gain traction there.

Thanks.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com