Throw away :-)

In our org, we have some people who can use NiFi to create flows with
the built-in processors. I guess HWX would all them "Data Flow
Managers".
They might know some scripting, so can write Jython scripts.

We have far fewer (approx 1) person (me) who can write custom
processors in Java. Sometimes, I also create flows.

I'd like to have lots more of both kinds of people.

"User" & "Extending NiFi" actually maps to the internal training I
run, so I'd be happy :-)

James