Hello there

I was looking at utilizing the Apache NIFI solution and was wondering if there
is capability of getting a ACK or NACK back on data transmissions?  I.E. when
we send data between the systems, we get a response stating that it
successfully was sent or not?

Thanks

Thomas Price
Systems Administrator
Great Lakes Health Connect

tpr...@gl-hc.org<mailto:tpr...@gl-hc.org>

Main: (844) 454 -2443
Direct: (616) 323 - 2960
Cell: (616) 240 - 4608

www.gl-hc.org<http://www.gl-hc.org/> |
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/greatlakeshealthconnect/> |
Twitter<https://twitter.com/GLHC_HIE> |
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/5242434/>
[GLHC_Final-Logo_Digital_10.23-11162017-signature]

********************** Please note that this email message and any attachments
may contain privileged and confidential information that is protected against
use or disclosure under federal and state law. The information is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the intended recipient. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
notified that you have received this information in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the
contents of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please advise by immediate reply.