Hi,

Setting the Database Session AutoCommit property to false turns off the
JDBC Connection's autocommit feature by calling
connection.setAutoCommit(false). But regardless of this value PutSQL will
commit the transaction after batchsize number of FlowFiles were processed.
This means that setting the batch size to 1 results in a similar behavior
as the autocommit = true setting.

You can verify whether the autocommit property works in your environment by
increasing the batch size and checking the query logs to see how frequently
COMMIT is issued.

Regards,
Denes