Hi Martin,

Since you have a 2 node cluster, when you start the processors they
are likely running on both nodes doing the same thing twice and what
you see in the stats and queues is the combined values across the
cluster, so that is why you see either 2 or 4, instead of 1 or 2.

Each processor has an option on the scheduling tab of the
configuration to determine where it runs, either all nodes or primary
node only. You most likely want primary node only so that it only runs
on one of the nodes in the cluster, whichever is the primary node at
the time it is scheduled to run.

Hope that helps.

-Bryan