Thanks.

This ties in to your answer on RecordReader etc.
There's a chance I missed it but I believe those things (e.g. nifi-api is
meant to be backwards compatible, other parts are not) are not documented
anywhere.
It'd be good to have that in my opinion.
I can put it on my todo list if others agree that this would be worthwhile.

Yes, something specific last week triggered this but I can't remember what
to be honest.

Lars