Hi, my name is Victoria Bondarchuk and I'm a member of the Open Source
Design community (https://opensourcedesign.net) and one of the
co-organizers of the Design track at ApacheCon Europe.

Apache NiFi community did an impressive job putting together a whole design
system https://nifi.apache.org/fds.html so I was wondering in anyone would
be interested in coming over and presenting about that work in Berlin in
October?

The CfP is open until May 26 but if interested, please do hesitate to
submit just a title to reserve the spot.

That would be a great opportunity to promote a design approach in open
source for the broader Apache community.

Please feel free to ask me in case of any further questions,

Happy Friday,

Victoria