Joe,

Minor squabble, but, NiFi is getting setup for 1.10.0 release, not 0.10.0
release.

On Wednesday, July 10, 2019, 1:16:04 PM EDT, Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Team,

I was running late so submitted the report already. Here is what I sent to
the board for Apache NiFi July 2019 report. Great work and great progress
all!

## Activity:
- Apache NiFi 0.10.0 is progressing nicely with nearly 200 JIRAs already
 included. This brings powerful features such as sourcing extensions from
 the latest NiFi Registry at runtime, far better model for paramaterized
 version controlled flows, Java 11 compatibility, and much more.