I updated  pom  for  a bundle with just a processor and was able to get nar
generated and loaded into registry via cli.

When I tried a bundle with a custom service though, I get failures in the
test:
java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.nifi.util.MockControllerServiceInitializationContext.getNodeTypeProvider()Lorg/apache/nifi/controller/NodeTypeProvider;
        at
com.ngc.swordfish.nifi.multipart.TestStandardMyService.testService(TestStandardMyService.java:36)

Do I need to updated nifi-mock to 1.10 also?

Thanks.

-Aaron