Hello

I'm playing with Nifi and the Nifi registry and trying to understand the
features and capabilities.  I noticed that in the Nifi registry API there are
endpoints for "/bundles", "/extension-repository", "/extensions" but I don't
understand how they are used nor intended to be used.  I've read the
descriptions in the API docs but it's not substantial enough for me to
understand.  I've combed through the Nifi docs and grepped through the source
code but there are no references to these endpoints.  In my sandbox instances,
I can link to the registry API just fine and version control my process
groups/flows but the three endpoints all are empty.

Can I get information on their intended use or examples or pointers to code or
documentation?  These APIs are extensive and seem like a great way to extend
Nifi's capabilities but I just don't know enough.

Thanks

Mike