Hi ,

We have configured Nifi cluster and using OpenId
Connect(keycloak<https://www.keycloak.org/>)  for user authentication.
In Keycloak, here are some of configuration for token in realm settings

  *   SSO Session Idle 30 Minutes
  *   Access Token Lifespan 1 Minutes

The issue is Nifi UI is giving error after every one minute "Session Expired :
Your session has expired. Please press Ok to log in again., and this one just
after : Unknown user with identity 'anonymous'. Contact the system
administrator". Is this due to Nifi is checking session validity using only
access_token?

>From Keycloak documentation
>https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_admin/index.html#_oidc-auth-flows
>access_token is short lived for security purpose. Isn't it Nifi should use
>refresh-token to check session validity and request new token that will renew
>session if required?

Regards,
Hemantha