Hi ,

We are using Connect WebSocket processor to connect to a WebSocket server. As
part of the requirement, when the WebSocket server closes the connection, we
need to do retry mechanism.
Current connect WebSocket processor does not have disconnected relationship
that indicates jetty @OnWebSocketClose callback.
This is required, so that in case of the disconnected relationship we can do
the retry mechanism.

  *   In case where the server side is shutdown gracefully we don't want to
retry.
  *   server does close call on the client  side will get a call back
@OnWebSocketClose
  *   but if it is network connection error or server got killed client side
will get @ Onerror .

Considering above requirement I think WebSocket  "disconnected " relationship
support is required in Nifi .

Thanks & Regards,
Ganesh.B
9900355223