+1 for getting a 1.10.0 release soon - a lot of great things has been added.

If I may ask, it would be great to have a +1 from a committer on NIFI-6159
[1].
The PR has been reviewed by turcsanyip but it would need a final go from a
committer.
However, I do understand that other PRs mentioned in this thread are more
important (bug related).

[1] https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/3394

Thanks,
Pierre