Shayne,

I’ve updated the Contributor Guide with more explicit instructions [1] for
obtaining contributor access to Jira. Please let me know if anything is still
unclear or could be made better.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide#ContributorGuide-FindingIssuesandExtendingtheProject

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide#ContributorGuide-FindingIssuesandExtendingtheProject>