Hi Shalin,

There is a minimal version of an extension registry as part of NiFi
Registry 0.5.0. You can see an example of how to upload a NAR in the
user guide [1].

The issue is that in order to use those end-points, your NAR needs to
be built with NiFi 1.10.0 which hasn't been released yet. So we are
still in a little bit of a waiting period, but you could always build
NiFi master and set your NAR to use nifi-api 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT if you
wanted to try it out.

Thanks,

Bryan

[1]