Apache NiFi community,

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Dániel
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
project. We greatly appreciate all of Dániel's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to continued involvement
in the project.

Dániel has provided numerous contributions to the MiNiFi C++ codebase,
discovering and providing fixes for bugs, new functionality, and improving
build processes.  Dániel is also a staple in review processes and
approaches each interaction with great communication and professionalism.

Welcome and congratulations!
AP