Congratulations!

On October 27, 2019 at 21:05:58, Aldrin Piri (aldrinp...@gmail.com) wrote:

Apache NiFi community,

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Peter
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
project. We greatly appreciate all of Peter's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to continued involvement
in the project.

Peter has provided several new extensions and improvements enhancing NiFi's
interoperability with cloud services. He has also found and remedied
several bugs, is a regular participant in code reviews and an active
presence on the mailing lists helping out the community.

Welcome and congratulations!